Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's the deal PhillyD?



What the hell Phil? I hope this video is not serious. That's pretty low of you, making fun of other youtubers like that man. Even if you weren't being serious, you can tell by the comments that some of the members of your so called DeFranco nation are really hating on RWJ because of you. Ironically enough, I thought you were a cool dude especially after your march 9th vlog, but this is pretty low. I've been following you and RWJ for a while and as far as I remember, never has RWJ hated on you on any of his vids, so what's up? Why are you just calling people out like that? You seem to have a knack for getting yourself into a bunch of drama (eg. ShaneDawson and TheStation). I dunno, I guess I'm pretty disappointed and I'm definitely unsubbing to all of your channels if I see anymore of this dissing other youtubers crap. Learn a thing or two from Shay Carl, don't hate on others. Shay's got no enemies, everyone loves the guy, can't say the same for you especially after this. I just don't get it and as far as I know, youtubing is your job, why would you not want to be on good terms with RWJ? You probably have all the RWJ fans hating on you now. And crap why am I writing this as if I'm directly talking to you haha, not like you're gonna read this.

update: So according to PhillyD's tweet: "2 those thinking I hate RWJ. Its just a friendly hazing. I'm even hanging out with the dude he's always talkin" He's just dicking around. That's funny though Phil because you have close to a million subs, but only around 100 thousand follow you on twitter, so the other 900 thousand are probably thinking that you really do hate RWJ. Also, your little fan boys are spewing quite a bit of hate on RWJ in the comments section of your vid.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, a friendly hazing... but simply phillyD giving him some gruff probably increased his views and subscribers! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..who knows, no one understands the mechanics of the internet, even RWJ or PhillyD don't seem to understand how they got so big on the web

    ReplyDelete