Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A good way to make money on the side


Ran into an old acquaintance of mine today on the bus and he told me some interesting things while we were catching up. He's currently a full-time student at university and he's making some good money on the side. He's quite handy with programming/tech and he told me about how he's making some dough by building websites for people. He's apparently making a couple of grand per project (3-4k for a typical project) and each usually takes him around 20-40 hours-ish. Makes me think that I should really brush up on some HTML and get a copy of Dreamweaver. Making some good money on the side while working from the comfort of home sounds good to me. It certainly beats frying chicken, gas station work and other odd part-time jobs that I've held.

On a side note, I saw a Ford Fiesta on display in a mall today and it was one hell of a nice car. I took a seat inside and the interior was made out of some high quality components, nothing felt cheap or tacky and the seats were comfy as hell. I personally thought that it was way cooler than my cousin's Honda Fit (no offense if you're reading this).

1 comment:

  1. Get daily suggestions and instructions for generating $1,000s per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    SUBSCRIBE NOW

    ReplyDelete