Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The most respectful thing that I've ever seen on the internet

I was going through my youtube subscriptions today and watched some videos that I missed out on and stumbled upon one that actually touched me quite profoundly. Take a look for yourself.



If you follow youtube at all, you will recognize the above figure as Philip Defranco (sxephil). He is most known for his world news/rant videos on his main channel (sxephil). He also has a 2nd vlog channel that is reasonably entertaining to watch (nowhere near as fun as shaytards---get some kids Defranco). Anyways, the above video is from his 2nd channel (PhilipDeFranco) and I 've gotta say Phil, I always liked you for being a level-headed and entertaining guy, but this video has made me respect you even more. The above video is probably the most respectful thing that I've ever seen on the internetz. Cheers PhillyD, your karma points just went up by over 9000.

No comments:

Post a Comment