Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 13, 2010

What this is about?

Hello and welcome. Without further ado, I will cut to the chase about what this blog is really about. It is basically a creative outlet of mine, but at the same time it is a prospective web venture. And by that I mean a blog that I am hoping to make a little pocket change out of.

I'm currently 17, almost 18 and I'm off to "the whimsical land of academia" (a fruity way to say university) in a couple of months. I'm hoping to have a fun 4 years (ie. I don't want to stay cooped up in my dorm room during weekends), so I am going to need a part-time job on top of the student loans to fund my little weekend escapades--and by escapades I'm simply referring to what typical university students do on weekends -partying, drinking, checking out some live bands, etc. Now, I've basically went through a handful of crummy part-time jobs during my high school life to fund my hobbies and whanot and I'm certainly not eager to have to work such dreadful jobs again during university. Basically, I am hoping that this blog here will become my part-time "job". Bit of a long shot I know, but the internet is a big market these days. User generated content (blogs, youtube videos, etc.) have the possibility to rake in quite the dough in this day and age. So...let's do this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment